Click on one of bellow shared links to download
TRADING the FAST MOVES for MAXIMUM PROFIT with WILLIAM MCLAREN
Getting in -- or out -- of the market at the precise moment is a trading "art". Now veteran trader and Gann expert Bill McLaren shows you how to master this vital art form in a fast-paced new workshop. This renowned technical analyst shows:
· How the markets set up to trigger fast moves
· How to recognize when this will occur
· How to make the most money -- in the shortest amount of time
· How to recognize trends
· And -- most importantly -- how to analyze and apply price/volume data
Covering virtually every aspect of trend analysis, McLaren's groundbreaking presentation defines the three primary types of trends, and illustrates how to determine with accuracy whether the trends are starting or ending. And, he puts it all in the context of the often elusive -- but highly effective -- Gann Theory.
Considered one of the world's renowned Gann authorities, Bill demonstrates how to apply basic Gann analysis to ...
· Recognize whether trends are accelerating or stalling out
· Boost trade profitability by using counter-trends to gauge the strength &
momentum of trends
· Interpret trendlines to determine support & resistance levels
· Combine Gann analysis with Elliott Wave Theory to refine trading moves
· Learn when to take profits ... when to re-enter a trade ... & so much more.
It's the first essential primer to come along in a long time for using Gann Theory to
improve market time and compound trading profits. Viewers claim, "There were just too many usable ideas in this presentation to list them all!"
Includes PDF guide and video (approx. 80 minutes)
Share Course Trading the Fast Moves for Maximum Profit, Free Download Trading the Fast Moves for Maximum Profit, Trading the Fast Moves for Maximum Profit Torrent, Trading the Fast Moves for Maximum Profit Download Free, Trading the Fast Moves for Maximum Profit Discount, Trading the Fast Moves for Maximum Profit Review, William McLaren – Trading the Fast Moves for Maximum Profit, Trading the Fast Moves for Maximum Profit, William McLaren.