Tons Brunes – The Secrets of Ancient Geometry and Its Use (Vol. I & II)
The Best Book Set from which to learn the subject of Ancient (Sacred) Geometry is the Two-volume “Scholar’s Edition” Set entitledThe Secrets of Ancient Geometry and Its Use by Tons Brunés.For more information, visit the publisher’s website at:www.ancientgeometry.comI have made special arrangements with the worldwide distributor of this set for EMR Labs customers. It is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to own the most important work on the subject of Ancient and Sacred Geometry. It is an exceptional work that is used worldwide by architects, designers, artists, doctors, surgeons, market traders, archeologists, and professionals as a primary reference. Beautiful Two Volume Coil Bound “Scholar’s Edition” Set.
This exceptional two-volume, coil bound set is the definitive work for people who want to understand the principles of Ancient Geometry. It is also the most precise treatise for market traders who want to apply the principles of Ancient Geometry to market charts.Newly reprinted “Scholar’s Edition” 622 Pages – Well-written – Quality Print 381 Magnificent Illustrations, Charts, Drawings, and Photographs
- Chapter One: The first experiencesChapter Two: Speculation on time and numbersChapter Three: Appearance of figure 7 as a symbolic factor
- Chapter Four: Birth and development of geometric speculation
- Chapter Five: Circle’s rectangle and triangle Dividing up the Circle’s circumference
- Chapter Six: The application of Ancient Geometry
- Chapter Seven: Ancient Geometry and its place in Ancient Egypt The Pyramids – the Great Pyramid of Cheops Pyramid of Cheops in Relation to Ancient Geometry
- Chapter Eight: Book of Exodus: Ritual Significance of Moses’ Tabernacle
- Chapter Nine: Egyptian Mathematics and the Influence of Ancient Geometry Measures of Capacity Measures of Area Triangular calculation
- Chapter Ten: Pythagoras – and a Geometric Analysis of Plato’s Timaeus Pythagoras Plato
- Chapter Eleven: Temples of Antiquity Temple of Ceres The Theseum Temple of Poseidon The Parthenon Plans and proportions of Temple columns
- Chapter Twelve: Geometry applied on the Ancient Building Site
- Chapter Thirteen: Triumphal Arches of the Early Christian Era
- Chapter Fourteen: Ancient Geometry reaches the Middle Ages Cologne Cathedral: the Old Cologne Cathedral: the New The Pantheon
- Chapter Fifteen: The Golden Section v. the Sacred Cut
- Chapter Sixteen: Ancient Geometry and Figurative Art Art in Egypt Sculpture in Greece Vases, jars... and geometry
- Chapter Seventeen: Cuneiform and Numerals: The shape of things to count
- Chapter Eighteen: ABC of the Modern Alphabet
- Chapter Nineteen: Trelleborg: A Viking Stronghold
- Chapter Twenty: The Origin of Chess?
- Chapter Twenty-one: Ancient Geometry and Modern Times
Get The Secrets of Ancient Geometry / and Its Use Vol. I & II or the other courses from the same one of these categories: eBook, Trading, Tons Brunes, Ancient Geometry for free on Cloud Share Network.
Share Course The Secrets of Ancient Geometry / and Its Use Vol. I & II, Free Download The Secrets of Ancient Geometry / and Its Use Vol. I & II, The Secrets of Ancient Geometry / and Its Use Vol. I & II Torrent, The Secrets of Ancient Geometry / and Its Use Vol. I & II Download Free, The Secrets of Ancient Geometry / and Its Use Vol. I & II Discount, The Secrets of Ancient Geometry / and Its Use Vol. I & II Review, Tons Brunes – The Secrets of Ancient Geometry and Its Use (Vol. I & II), The Secrets of Ancient Geometry / and Its Use Vol. I & II, Tons Brunes.