Susan Fowler – Production Ready Microservices
One of the biggest challenges for organizations that have adopted microservice architecture is the lack of architectural, operational, and organizational standardization. After splitting a monolithic application or building a microservice ecosystem from scratch, many engineers are left wondering what's next. In this practical book, author Susan Fowler presents a set of microservice standards in depth, drawing from her experience standardizing over a thousand microservices at Uber. You'll learn how to design microservices that are stable, reliable, scalable, fault tolerant, performant, monitored, documented, and prepared for any catastrophe.
Explore production-readiness standards, including:
- Stability and Reliability: develop, deploy, introduce, and deprecate microservices; protect against dependency failures
- Scalability and Performance: learn essential components for achieving greater microservice efficiency
- Fault Tolerance and Catastrophe Preparedness: ensure availability by actively pushing microservices to fail in real time
- Monitoring: learn how to monitor, log, and display key metrics; establish alerting and on-call procedures
- Documentation and Understanding: mitigate tradeoffs that come with microservice adoption, including organizational sprawl and technical debt
Share Course Production Ready Microservices, Free Download Production Ready Microservices, Production Ready Microservices Torrent, Production Ready Microservices Download Free, Production Ready Microservices Discount, Production Ready Microservices Review, Susan Fowler – Production Ready Microservices, Production Ready Microservices, Susan Fowler.