No one has shared this media yet!
Roel Wagter - Dynamic Enterprise Architecture (How to Make It Work)
This book presents an approach to enterprise architecture, which enables corporations to achieve their business objectives faster. Focusing on the governance of IT in the organization, it provides tangible tools, advice and strategies for implementing and designing the architectural process within a corporation that will make a major contribution in driving the business forward and achieve its goals.
Table of Contents
- Target Audience.
- The Structure of This Book.
- Chapter 1: Agility and Coherence: A Conflict of Interests?
- Potential of Information Technology.
- Using IT: A Problem in the Making?
- Agility and Coherence.
- Increasing Tension.
- The Challenge.
- Chapter 2: Agility and Coherence Considered Separately.
- Different Answers to Different Questions.
- Increasing Agility: New Development Methods.
- Increasing Coherence: Architectural Awareness.
- One Answer to Both Questions: Dynamic Architecture.
- Chapter 3: Dynamic Architecture.
- Wanted: Agile Architecture.
- Architecture: A Multifaceted Concept.
- Dynamic Architecture: Architecture Aimed at Agility.
- Enabling Change.
- Quickly Achieving Business Objectives: DYA.
- Chapter 4: The DYA Model.
- Making It Work.
- Ten Principles of DYA.
- DYA: A Theoretical and Working Model.
- The Model and the Principles.
- How to Use the Model.
- Filling in the Model.
- Chapter 5: Strategic Dialogue.
- Crisis at WWW-TeleBel.
- Strategic Dialogue: Doing the Right Things.
- Determining Business Cases.
- Elaborating Business Cases.
- Strategic Dialogue: Coherence and Agility.
- Intermezzo: The Business Case for WWW-TeleBel.
- Chapter 6: Architectural Services.
- Architectural Ups and Downs at TeleBel.
- Architectural Services: Doing Things Properly.
- Maintaining an Overview with the Architectural Framework.
- Architectural Services Supports the Strategic Dialogue.
- Architectural Services Supports the Development.
- Architectural Team.
- Architectural Services: Coherence and Agility.
- Intermezzo: WWW-TeleBelâ??s Project-Start Architecture.
- Chapter 7: Development with(out) Architecture.
- WWW-TeleBel One Year Later.
- Development with(out) Architecture: Doing the Right Things the Right Way.
- Three Development Strategies.
- Anticipative Strategy.
- Offensive Strategy and Defensive Strategy.
- Project Team.
- Maintenance with(out) Architecture.
- Development with(out) Architecture: Coherence and Agility.
- Intermezzo I: A Building Permit for WWW-TeleBel.
- Intermezzo II: A Management Letter for WWW-TeleBel.
- Chapter 8: Governance.
- Deadlock for TeleBel.
- Successful Processes Do Not Just Happen.
- Responsibilities and Authorities.
- Coordination of Developments.
- Processes Also Require Maintenance.
- Governance: Coherence and Agility.
- Intermezzo: Embedding Dynamic Architecture at TeleBel.
- Appendix A: Technique for Interactive Process Design.
- Appendix B: Information Economics.
- Appendix C: Architecture Maturity Model and Dynamic Architecture.
ROEL WAGTER is Chairman of R. Wagter Business and ICT Architecture B.V. and has more than thirty years of experience in the information technology field. He has held numerous managerial positions in which he gained experience in the alignment between business and IT. These experiences are the foundation for his ideas on enterprise architecture.
MARTIN van den BERG is Chairman of the architecture section of the Dutch Society of IT Professionals, and an enterprise architect and service line manager with Sogeti Nederland B.V. He advises and trains companies in applying enterprise and IT architectures. In addition, he develops services to support organizations to improve the way they work with enterprise and IT architecture.
JOOST LUIJPERS is an information architect with Sogeti Nederland B.V. Prior to joining Sogeti, he was a professor of information engineering.
MARLIES van STEENBERGEN has more than ten years of experience as an enterprise architect. She now works for Sogeti Nederland B.V. as an advisor and coach in the field of enterprise architecture, and chairs Sogeti's Architectural Competence Network.
Get Dynamic Enterprise Architecture (How To Make It Work) or the other courses from the same one of these categories: eBook, Trading, Roel Wagter, Dynamic Enterprise Architecture. How To Make It Work for free on Cloud Share Network.
Share Course Dynamic Enterprise Architecture (How To Make It Work), Free Download Dynamic Enterprise Architecture (How To Make It Work), Dynamic Enterprise Architecture (How To Make It Work) Torrent, Dynamic Enterprise Architecture (How To Make It Work) Download Free, Dynamic Enterprise Architecture (How To Make It Work) Discount, Dynamic Enterprise Architecture (How To Make It Work) Review, Roel Wagter – Dynamic Enterprise Architecture (How To Make It Work), Dynamic Enterprise Architecture (How To Make It Work), Roel Wagter.