Thoroughly revised and updated, the second edition of this highly acclaimed textbook will be required reading for graduate and undergraduate students on a wide range of courses including European economics, economic policy, European integration, European studies, and international relations. Exploring the EU at an important turning point and during uncertain and turbulent times, the text will also prove an invaluable reference tool for academics and policymakers concerned with any facet of European integration.
- Comprehensive and accessible, this far-reaching text:
- provides an in-depth, state-of-the-art analysis of the origins, achievements, and prospects of principal EU economic policies
- covers all EU member countries as well as candidate countries
- sets scenarios for future EU policy and organizational evolution
- prescribes possible paths and directions for the EU, not only for economic policies but also for organizational structure;
- features supplementary data via a companion website.
Topics explored in detail include EU budget, competition policy, Common Agricultural Policy, fiscal integration, monetary integration, industrial policy in manufacturing and services, trade policy and international economic cooperation, regional policy, social policy, mobility of labor, energy policy, transport policy, environmental policy, and enlargement.
Contents: Preface and Introduction
- Origin, Evolution, and Prospects for the European Union
- Budget of the European Union
- Competition Policy
- Common Agricultural Policy
- Fiscal Integration
- European Monetary Integration
- Industrial Policy in Manufacturing and Services
- Trade Policy and International Economic Cooperation
- Regional Policy
- Social Policy
- Mobility of Labour
- Energy Policy
- Transport Policy
- Environment Policy
- Conclusions Bibliography Index
Acclaim for the first edition: The book is essential for students in European studies, international economics, and business or international relations at both graduate and postgraduate levels. Ricardo Pinheiro-Alves, The Times Higher Education Supplement.
Get The Economics of European Integration or the other courses from the same one of these categories: eBook, Trading, Economics, Business, EU, European, University, Miroslav N. Jovanovic for free on Cloud Share Network.
Share Course The Economics of European Integration, Free Download The Economics of European Integration, The Economics of European Integration Torrent, The Economics of European Integration Download Free, The Economics of European Integration Discount, The Economics of European Integration Review, Miroslav N. Jovanovic – The Economics of European Integration, The Economics of European Integration, Miroslav N. Jovanovic.