George Angell - Sniper Trading Workbook
Important lessons and key investment strategies for trading stocks, options, and futures Sniper Trading helps readers fine-tune their trading to the point where they know exactly where the market will go and when it will get there. With thirty years of experience, George Angell shows readers how to trade successfully on a consistent and informed basis. Sniper Trading is a complete guide to trading everything from stocks and options to futures. Readers will discover how to price trading, identify buy and sell zones, place spread or seasonal trades, and, most importantly, how to win at trading by overcoming common pitfalls and mastering common learning curves. Angell offers the individual trader the inside track on his most successful investment strategies, so they can profit like the professionals.
Table of Contents
- 1 Taylor's Contribution to Technical Analysis: The Book Method.
- 2 The Buy and Sell Envelopes: Measuring Support and Resistance.
- 3 The LSS Pivotal Buy and Cell Numbers: The Trend Reaction Numbers.
- 4 Putting Numbers on Support and Resistance: An Example Using a Hypothetical 5-Day Period.
- 5 The Early Range and the Anticipated Range.
- 6 Bond Calculations.
- 7 The Five-Day LSS Oscillator: How to Measure Market Strength.
- 8 The 3-Day Difference: How to Measure Market Momentum.
- 9 Chart Patterns: Finding Symmetry in the Market.
- 10 Price Reversals: When the Symmetry "Fails".
- 11 Thursdays: The Weakest (Strongest) Day of the Week.
- 12 Stops: Where to Pull the Plug.
- 13 Mondays: The Ideal Day to Buy.
- 14 Time and Price Trading: How to Target the Exit Level and the Point of Maximum Adversity.
- 15 Confirming Indicators: Divergence Tools That Pinpoint Price Reversals.
- 16 Yesterday's Close: How to Use the 1-Day Strength Indicator to Measure Strength.
- 17 Gap Trades: When to Fade the Opening.
- 18 Self-Assessment: Can You Learn from Mistakes?
- 19 Finding the Two Major Daily Trends: The Best Times to Trade Every Day.
- 20 Pit Traders: The Basics.
- 21 The Five-Day Average Range: Measuring the Market's Volatility.
- 22 Stock Market Seasonal Trends: The Best Time to Buy and Sell.
- 23 Learning to "Embrace the Uncertainty": Finding Profits on the First Trade.
- 24 Price Rejection: What It Means.
- 25 Strategies for Getting out of Trouble: Exit-and-Reverse and Averaging.
- 26 The Relationship of Yesterday's Close to Today's Open: Where Should You Buy? Where Should You Sell?
- 27 Market Sentiment: Another Timing Tool.
- 28 Tuesdays: The Afternoon Opportunity.
- 29 Market Engineering: How the Market Stages a Rally- and a Decline.
- 30 The Psychological Component: How to Avoid the Most Common Pitfalls.
- 31 The Weekly Stock Market Pattern: How the Market Trades.
- 32 Your First Trade: How to Place an Order.
- 33 Market on Close Orders: A Useful Exit Strategy.
- 34 Limiting Losses: When to Pull Back.
- 35 Slow Stochastics: A Divergence Tool.
GEORGE ANGELL is the author of eight books on trading including the bestselling Winning in the Futures Market and Sure-Thing Options Trading. In addition, Angell lectures on the futures and options markets and creates software, audio, and videotapes on trading strategy. He has been a guest on CNBC and CBS television as well as numerous radio shows. He spent ten years as a floor trader and is a graduate of New York University. Angell divides his time between trading and lecturing, writing, and consulting on the markets.
Get Sniper Trading Workbook or the other courses from the same one of these categories: eBook, Trading, Stocks, Strategies, Options, Method, Markets, Investment, Technical, Futures, George Angell, Mastering for free on Cloud Share Network.
Share Course Sniper Trading Workbook, Free Download Sniper Trading Workbook, Sniper Trading Workbook Torrent, Sniper Trading Workbook Download Free, Sniper Trading Workbook Discount, Sniper Trading Workbook Review, George Angell – Sniper Trading Workbook, Sniper Trading Workbook, George Angell.