Wallstreetprep - WallStreet Prep Mis. Courses
The Complete Step-By-Step Financial & Valuation Modeling Program
Everything you need to master financial modeling!
Used widely at investment banks and financial institutions globally, the Premium Package is designed for students and professionals pursuing careers in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Corporate Finance, and Equity Research. The step-by-step program uses a real case study approach and is designed to mimic the experience of a financial analyst.
What You'll Learn
- Financial Statement Modeling
- Financial Statement Modeling is the foundation of all subsequent valuation modeling modules. Trainees learn how to build full, dynamic financial statement projection models in Excel from scratch, using real case studies, industry best practices, and sensitivity analyses. Simple, intuitive, step-by-step instructions reinforce theoretical intuition while teaching the mechanics of the model-building process.
- DCF Modeling
- Build a complete, working discounted cash flow (DCF) model in Excel from scratch, using a real case study, industry best practices, and sensitivity analyses. DCF analysis is both academically respected and widely used on Wall Street as a primary method of valuation. Many finance interview questions specifically test a candidate’s understanding of both the academics and mechanics behind the DCF.
- Accretion Dilution (M&A) Modeling
- How do professionals at investment banks, private equity firms, and other financial institutions analyze the impact of mergers & acquisitions? In this course, you’ll learn how to build a real M&A (accretion/dilution) model in Excel from scratch. In addition, you will build a contribution, synergy, and exchange ratio analysis, and learn key M&A accounting concepts.
- LBO Modeling
- LBO models are used widely by investment banks and private equity firms to assess investor returns as well as to value a business in the event of a buyout. You will build a real leveraged buyout (LBO) model from scratch, using real case studies, industry best practices, and sensitivity analyses.
- Trading Comps Modeling
- “Comps” analysis is the quickest, most widely used valuation methodology, and a fundamental part of the core valuation skill set of investment bankers and finance professionals. In this course, trainees learn how to select and “scrub” comparables, pick the right multiples and build dynamic comps models in Excel from scratch, using real case studies, industry best practices, and sensitivity analyses.
- Transaction Comps Modeling
- Transaction comps (aka deal or transaction comps) are a variant of comparables valuation. The value of the firm is derived by assessing the value of comparable companies recently acquired. In this step-by-step, real case study course, you’ll learn how to select comparable acquisitions, find important disclosures in filings, spread the data, and build a complete transaction comps model in Excel.
Share Course WallStreet Prep Mis. Courses, Free Download WallStreet Prep Mis. Courses, WallStreet Prep Mis. Courses Torrent, WallStreet Prep Mis. Courses Download Free, WallStreet Prep Mis. Courses Discount, WallStreet Prep Mis. Courses Review, Wallstreetprep – WallStreet Prep Mis. Courses, WallStreet Prep Mis. Courses, Wallstreetprep.