- Make REAL web applications using cutting-edge technologies
- Build responsive applications using modern CSS technologies like flexbox
- Build JSON APIs using Node, Express and MongoDB
- Learn the most popular front end library React and master the fundamentals around state, props and the component lifecycle
- Use babel and webpack to transpile and bundle code
- Understand what the Virtual DOM is and how React performs reconciliation
- Leverage Component Lifecycle methods with React to include making AJAX calls properly
- Secure Node, Express, Mongo and React applications on the front-end and back-end using bcrypt and JSON Web Tokens
- Add routing to a single page application with the most popular routing library for react, React Router.
- Manage State with a centralized store using Redux
- Connect Redux with a React application to build scalable production applications with client-side state management
- Select and manipulate elements in the DOM using D3
- Build dynamic visualizations using D3 and SVG
- Use D3 to build scatterplots, histograms, pie charts and force graphs
- Build compelling map visualizations with GeoJSON and TopoJSON
- Master how to handle asynchronous code using callbacks, promises, generators and async functions
- Use advanced array methods to build a solid understanding of functional programming
- Create dynamic single page applications using AJAX
- Structure applications with design patterns using closure and modules
- Explain how Object Oriented Programming works with a thorough understanding of the keyword this and the new keyword
- Refactor code using call, apply and bind to remove duplication
- Use jQuery to build single page applications and understand the limitations of just using jQuery
- Create block scope with the let keyword and use the const keyword to prevent variables from being redeclared
- Clean up code using arrow functions and master method binding without using the bind keyword
- Use default parameters, for of loops and the rest and spread operator to write more concise and more maintainable code
- Refactor an ES5 application to use ES2015
- Master the new class syntax and create instance methods, class methods
- Implement inheritance in ES2015 using extends and super
- Leverage newer data structures like Maps and Sets to better solve problems
- Solve problems similar to what you would get in a developer interview or phone screen
- Have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS
Hi! Welcome to the Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp, the complete course that will help you learn the latest technologies, tools and libraries to become a proficient web developer. Think of this course as an encyclopedia of all the knowledge you need to take your developer skills to the next level.
There are quite a few options out there for online training, but we are certain this course is the most comprehensive and frankly the best one out there – here’s why:
- This course is taught by professional bootcamp instructors. The material you’re going to learn has been taught to hundreds of students in person and hundreds of thousands online.
- Everything we’ll cover in this course is up-to-date and even anticipates future advancements to prepare you for what is to come. We focus on the most commonly used technologies, libraries and frameworks.
- We build over 10 projects and have dozens of code challenges with solutions to ensure you understand the material and don’t just watch us talk!
- You get to meet our wonderful course mascot – Whiskey the dog!
Throughout the course we cover tons of tools and technologies including:
- CSS3 Transitions, Transforms and Animations
- Testing with Jasmine
- Building charts, force graphs and data visualizations
- ES2015 keywords, arrow functions, class syntax, and much more
- Callbacks, Promises, Generators and Async Functions
- Building Node.js APIs
- Building Single Page Applications
- Closures and the keyword ‘this’
- Authentication and Authorization
This course is also unique in the way that it is structured and presented. Many online courses are just a long series of “watch as I code” videos. This course is different. I’ve incorporated everything I learned in my years of teaching to make this course not only more effective but more engaging. The course includes:
- Exercises and Solutions
- Research Assignments
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ve all been working in the education industry for the past four years and love working with people and helping students learn. Sign up today and see how fun, exciting, and rewarding web development can be!
- This course is for anyone who wants to continue learning about web development
- It’s fantastic for someone who has the fundamentals down but wants to explore more advanced concepts and technologies to be successful as a developer
Created by Colt Steele, Elie Schoppik, Tim Garcia, Matt Lane
Last updated 4/2018
Get The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp or the other courses from the same one of these categories: Web Developer, CSS Flexbox, Animations, Bootcamp, Course, ES2015, Udemy, React, Redux, AJAX, web, SVG, D3 for free on Cloud Share Network.
Share Course The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp, Free Download The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp, The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp Torrent, The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp Download Free, The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp Discount, The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp Review, Udemy – The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp, The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp, Udemy.