Smbtraining – SMB Reading The Tape
- Written Lectures from our head trader and partners with real trading examples – the blueprint for developing this vital skill
- Classroom Lectures supplement the written lectures. Videos from Mike Bellafiore and Steve Spencer drive home this trading skill
- Trading Videos of real-time trades explain how to Read the Tape. We start off with the basics and progress to more complex examples
- On-Demand Content is available at your convenience. You can go back to re-watch and pause the content at your own learn pace
SMB Training now proudly presents our Reading the Tape program for new and developing traders. Reading the Tape allows intraday traders to determine the next most likely move in a stock just by examining the bids, offers, and prints.
- Two-Day Extensive Online Course
- 30-Days Access to Full Program
- Improve Your Trading Consistency
- Develop Your Entry and Exit Skills
- Reduce Risk and Improve Reward
Reading the Tape offers you a look at the market from the most basic perspective – supply and demand – so that you gain an edge as an intraday trader. When you read the tape you can determine whether a stock is likely to go up or down from its present price by looking sticky at the bids, the offers, and the prints. This ability to read the most likely next move in a stock is often absent from your charts, a lagging indicator. Reading the Tape (RTT) is an important skill that all intraday traders must develop. Most new and developing traders just learn technical analysis, a little fundamental analysis and then start their trading career. Consequently, they are trading without fully developed trading skills.
Share Course SMB Reading The Tape, Free Download SMB Reading The Tape, SMB Reading The Tape Torrent, SMB Reading The Tape Download Free, SMB Reading The Tape Discount, SMB Reading The Tape Review, Smbtraining – SMB Reading The Tape, SMB Reading The Tape, Smbtraining.