SMB Capital – Netzero Options
This training course gives you:
- An options trading style that removes complexity to reveal a simple and elegant solution to generating high-risk adjusted returns.
- The specific trading strategy won the Top P/L spot in the 2016 SMB Options trading competition as well as the highest 12-month return on the SMB Options Desk.
- A new trading mentality that will change the way you think about options strategies.
- A specific trading plan for the 60-40-20 Broken Wing Butterfly Netzero OptionsTM Strategy.
- The steps to construct your customized portfolio of Netzero OptionsTM trades.
What Traders are Saying About Netzero
Meet the traders who participated in the live taping of the Netzero Options course. These traders range from relatively new to options spread trading up to professional prop firm traders. Watch this video and hear what they have to say about their experience with Netzero Options trading and Andrew's instruction...
10+ Hour Course Outline
- Zero-based thinking in options trading
- Structural edge vs. strategic/directional edge
- Definitions and metrics in Netzero trades
- Where the edge comes from in Netzero trades
- Sizing principles
- Disconnecting emotions
- The basic structure of the first Netzero trade
- Greeks and software differences
- 60-40-20 overview
- Strict entry and exit rules
- Trade examples and long term backtest results
- 3+ HOURS of Example Netzero Trades with Day-by-Day review and commentary
- Modifying strikes for Net Delta vs. Individual Deltas
- Modifying strikes for mean reversion edge
- Modifying strikes for Beta weighted portfolio net-zero delta
- Sizing by risk
- Execution process
- Getting a fair price at entry and exit
- Differences between five-figure and seven-figure trades
- Reasons to perform additional backtests
- The steps to build your own successful NetZero trade
Share Course Netzero Options, Free Download Netzero Options, Netzero Options Torrent, Netzero Options Download Free, Netzero Options Discount, Netzero Options Review, SMB Capital – Netzero Options, Netzero Options, SMB Capital.