No one has shared this media yet!
Let share this media and get 4,000 credits when people download it.
Charles Cottle Package
- Charles Cottle - Diamonetrics for the Novice & Professional (Video & Manual, Excel, 700 MB) (riskdoctor.com) 700 MB
- Charles Cottle - Options Trading Training. Strategy Intensives Complete Series (Video 1.5 GB) (riskdoctor.com) 5 GB
- Charles Cottle - Options Trading Training. The Blend SF (2007 & 2009, Video & Article 6 GB), $149 (riskdoctor.com) 2.17 GB
- Charles Cottle - Options Trading. The Hidden Reality Course (Video & Manual 700 MB) $112 (riskdoctor.com) 6 MB
- Charles Cottle - Position Dissection (Video & Manual, Excel, 700 MB) (riskdoctor.com) 719 MB
- Charles Cottle - RiskDoctor RD1 - Introduction to Options Trading the RiskDoctor Way, $99 (riskdoctor.com) 140 MB
- Charles Cottle - RiskDoctor RD2 - Intermediate Course to Options Trading the RiskDoctor Way, $499 (riskdoctor.com) 2.76 GB
- Charles Cottle - RiskDoctor Slingshot Hedge - Options Trading Strategies - Slingshot Hedge, $149 (riskdoctor.com) 396.3 MB
- Charles Cottle - The Options Metamorphosis. Options Trading Strategies (Video 650 MB), $199 (riskdoctor.com) 6 MB
- Charles Cottle - Vertical Spreads. Strategy Intensive (Video 200 MB) (riskdoctor.com) 2 MB
- Charles Cottle - Coulda, woulda, shoulda (Update to Options Preception, Deciption) (riskdoctor.com) 3 MB (Bonus)
*Please refer to this site to know the content of each article
Charles Cottle is the founder of Risk Doctor, a trading program designed for professionals. He is a former CBOE and CBOT options trader and was director of Instruction at the International Trading Institute. Since 1999 Cottle has offered a variety of options training programs such as thinkorswim and is credited with inventing DARTS (Dynamic Adjustable Risk Transactions)
Cottle began trading on the CBOE and CBOT in 1981 before merging into becoming a director of the International Trading Institute where he worked with market makers, brokers and early electronic programmers. In 1995, he published the book, “Options: Perception and Deception” as a base for his future training courses. In 1999, he co-founded his first program, Thinkorswim a brokerage and education company and eventually created DARTS in 2004. In 2005, he created the graphically illustrated webinar, Riskllustrated.
Cottle Received a B.S. from the University of Colorado at Boulder - Leeds School of Business in 1979.
Get Charles Cottle – Charles Cottle Package or the other courses from the same one of these categories: Trading, Collection, Manual, Charles Cottle, Options Trading, Blend SF, RiskDoctor, Coulda, woulda, shoulda for free on Cloud Share.
Share Course Charles Cottle Package, Free Download Charles Cottle Package, Charles Cottle Package Torrent, Charles Cottle Package Download Free, Charles Cottle Package Discount, Charles Cottle Package Review, Charles Cottle – Charles Cottle Package, Charles Cottle Package, Charles Cottle.