- Please check below steps and follow to share the files correctly.
- You can share many links for many folders from many free pCloud accounts if the course size is too big.
- Your submit links will be secured and will not be shared to anyone.
- System will generate unique donwload link for each download request from the community.
1. Login to you pCloud account
At the moment portal only accept pCloud account so you have to register a pCloud account if you do not have one.
Click here to register a new account with 10GB for free.
Or you can try premium account with 500GB in 30 days for free.
2. Create a folder for the course that you want to share
Create folder name with syntax "Author – Course Name (Format)"
Ex. "Author ABC - Course Name XYZ (Audio Book)"
3. Upload all the files of the courses to above folder
Should not compress all the files/folders, but please keep all the files and folders of the package for reviewing purpose.
You should use the pCloud Drive to sync all you files in system to pCloud.
4. Share your Links
Move mouse on the course folder and click share button and click "Share Download Link".
Copy the shared download link and submit to share your links.